Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 24 - Rewards

I've decided on my reward for sticking with my diet for a month - a massage!!! My family bought me a gift certificate for a massage for my birthday but I never got around to using it. Now I'm going to let myself use it and enjoy it to the fullest! And I may have to make this my reward each month. I just LOVE massages. And with all of this working out AND coughing, my body aches and could use some relief!

Last night was nowhere near the silent night I hoped for. Although, it wasn't all my coughs fault. The baby was up whining for much of the night. While I was up with her, I tended to cough more. So much that my back hurts from all of the coughing I did. I was exhausted all day today and ended up going to the doctor. I'm now on some antibiotics and she gave me some cough meds with coedine. Hopefully I can kick this cough now.

One great thing about the doctor - I wasn't afraid to get on the scale! And their scale matched mine - 173 lbs! I'm hoping the next time I have to go to the doctor, I'll be at my goal! :)

1 comment:

  1. I happen to know a great massage therapist who could help you out! ;) Enjoy your gift certificate. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete