Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 11 - I'm Effin' HUNGRY!

Not sure why I was so "comfortable" yesterday and freakin' starving today. My day started out fine. But then I got to work and someone had brought in pound cake fresh and still warm from the oven. I had to try it so I calculated the calories and ate it. I had to run an errand at lunch and came back with almost NO time for lunch before a meeting. So I had to scrap my planned meal and eat a turkey and cheese sandwich from the snack stand in my building. About an hour into the meeting, my stomach started growling and ever since then, I've felt like I want to and need to eat an entire pizza or something. And I've had plenty of water and it ain't cuttin' it.

I WANT FOOD!!!!! I wonder how bad it would be if I ate my dinner now while my kids watched and starved. Hmm.... It might be better than me eating an entire bag of pretzels "to tide me over". ARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment