Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July weight loss update

Happy 4th of July!

I realize it has been a long time since I've checked in. After my half-marathon, I decided I wanted to start dieting with my exercise. So two weeks ago, I joined Weight Watchers. Unfortunately, with the heat I've had trouble fitting running into my days - never being able to find a time to run with a temp under 80 degrees. But despite that, I have already lost 8 lbs on Weight Watchers and am currently at 162 lbs. (Down 19 from my original 181) That is a BMI of 23.9, which is within the NORMAL weight range! Yay!

I have taken some newer photos to see if my body has had any changes. The changes are hard for me to see, but I FEEL like I have had some changes and my clothes definitely fit differently. Again, I put them on another website so I don't have half-naked pics of me sitting out on a blog. http://flickr.com/gp/heathermsu/QwQ9PN

As you may know, my original goal was to get down to 140 by June. I didn't make that goal, but I still am hopeful that I will be at my goal within 2012, which is good enough for me!

Good motto for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Heather. The hardest part is not giving up. You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete